2009年8月24日星期一

update_exam week

Monday:
PEOPLE! I PASS MY DRIVING TEST!!!!!! woohoo~~~~~~ ^^V
Alex reached my aunt's place an hour ealier, i haven prepared at all...luckily uncle already "da bao" mix rice for me...end up ate in the car, couldnt finish it too, cause no appetite...Alex told me the girl who practised with me yesterday failed the 3 point turn this morning and she cried. I thought she will be able to pass, coz I got stuck in 3 point turn yesterday but she did pretty well...>.<>.<~)
Waited...waited...n waited...finally, it's my turn...xD
Once i got into the car, i kept playing with the handbrake, just in case later i couldn't put the handbrake down like the previous time...=.=''
Bukit passed...gain a bit confidence after that...
Parking...almost failed due to a small mistake..but luckily I was able to break fast enough...
3 point turn...scary~~~~ just by luck...i PASSED!!! =)
Finally, i can so call myself a small adult ^^V...lalala~~~

slept at 4am....study PA n "read" maths...lol

Tuesday:
I was afraid that i wont be able to have enough time finish PA paper...so i kept rushing...but kept drawing wrong scale for the graph...spended 45 minutes on the graph! xD however, in the end, i still had time...staring at the papers...recoloured the graph nicely...lol...
as for maths...*ahem* preparing to be scolded by Mr Ong d...>.<
Having Chemistry for the next day...but couldnt revise till 4 am like i did the day before...so i set my alarm at 4am and went to sleep at 12am...
Guess wat happened?? i woke up at 6am...=.=''
I was fortunated that chem paper was after recess, so still have time to revise
(that's why i cant sleep first then only study...coz i always oversleep de...)

Wednesday:
Chem paper was though!! Was it because that I slept too much n didn't revise enough?? but i spent lot of time on chem before exam...>.<....

Thursday:
Muet paper 4! =)
When everyone got their paper..."huh!? what's tertiary education??!!"
same question came to my mind.....apa tu??
tertiary education...pre-u or U???
till now i am still not sure with it...xD
slept at 4am again~ lol~

Friday:
Bio! OMG!! I was so angry with myself...>.<''
I left 4 pages which i couldnt revise on time...and...it came out in structure question 3!! Oh my...
Spent whole night memorising the diagrams in chap 2...none came out...NONE...=.=''
anyway...
exam's over!!! phew~~~~

We, L6B, had a wonderful steamboat party at Timothy's house! Thank you Tim! =)
Pn See, her husband & children joined us too^^ making the party more interesting~
L6B rocks! =)

没有评论: