2010年3月19日星期五

Bukit Cahaya

hmm...wat a day...=P
..
..
While on the way to Bukit Cahaya, we met a small accident..xD yes...it was so minor that the driver who bang our car dun even sense it at all!!! n he just happily...Bbbrrrooommm~~~~ gone~~~ while ppl in my car screamed like dunno what... hello uncle?? it was an one way lane ok?? pls queue up n stop cutting into ppl's lane lar! We didn't stop down our car to check on the damage caused...but after hearing the 'kena bang' sound...i felt terrible...i couldnt imagine how'll my car look like..the most important thing is..i dunno how to tell daddy!!! n start to imagine wat kind of reaction he might giv to me...scold me..stop me from driving...dun let me join any outing...bla bla bla...almost cried in the car..but i kept controlling myself not to..yet..i failed after seeing the damage caused after we reached the destination...i dunno how to explain how i felt..it was like...OMG + relief coz it was not badly damage...but..thank goodness! the front light is save!!!! *if nt..my dad wont just say 'nvm' * phew~yes...dad didnt scold me =D lucky~
..
..
ok..the cycling part...hmm...i learned cycle the day before i went...2 hrs of learning...n here i am to cycle at bukit cahaya...xD hence...i'm the slowest of all...n the one who kept falling down from the bike...especially when goin down the hills!!! sorry~ to keep u waiting..>.<.. really really sorry....caused u to miss out lot of fun ...sorry ar~
my heartbroken when saw my beloved watch got scratch!!! though hands n legs gt hurt a little..but it were not as bad as seeing my watch got 'hurt' ...T.T..it was just few months old...sorry my dear watch..
somehow...after i changed my bike..only i realised..the first bike..its brake gt problem wan!! no wonder goin down the hills that time i brake also macam no brake...
..
..
there's lotus lake...season house...little zoo...n bla bla bla...
season house was cool + cold! haha...it was the first time i saw tulips!!! yes..rite in front of me! but they aint in a very good condition la...xD if u want to see snow..go during december =)
..
..
as for lunch..we had cj's fried rice, shirley's muffin & jojo's sandwich !
ppl who interested in goin...remember to try the jelly coconut!!!!! must try o..
..
..
after tat...fetched En back to KK..n yes..i saw that fatty cuttie Sugar! *is a dog..haha*
-end-

没有评论: