2009年10月5日星期一

Cockroach hunt

恶心! 恶心!! 很恶心!! 超级无敌的恶心!!
>.<
Today after school, my classmates purposely stayed back to catch cockroaches...as a member of L6Bians...of course i did join them for the "cockroach hunting" game...haha =D
Our first destination was the somewhere near the scout room...there was a 排粪池...we opened the cover...and...OMG!!!! There's hundreds of cockroaches!! (of coz they started to hide away from us when they sensed sunlight) Thank you Yuk Hoong! for bringing the fish net for us...without the fish net....we would not be able to catch any...as...well..u know...all the "drains" were filled with....FEACES! yuck!!! yew!!! I even saw...a nice long...feaces....lying peacefully...in the drain...=.='' I thought only flies eat feaces...but i was wrong...coz...cockroaches eat feaces too!!! yuck yuck yuck!!! (all those "beautiful scene" keep appearing in my mind whenever i close my eyes...disgusting!!!) So...basically what we did are...trying to catch the cockroaches with the fish net...n tried to put them into the tupperware without letting them escape...sounded easy huh? If u think so...ok...come catch n see....xD Felt so proud of myself...coz i wasn't afraid of cockroach! lalala~

Did I catch any for myself?? haha...I already caught 6 with the help of my aunt during mid-autumn celebration night at popo's house...=p the basement of the old flat had plenty! all the cockroaches were like celebrating the festival too...they macam resting under the moon...晒月亮...waiting for me to catch them. Me n my cousin bro incharged of spoting cockroach n 3rd aunt will use her bare hands to catch...there's where i learned the skills of catching cockroach...xD

p.s. hey ppl...pls take good care of the cockroaches okay? coz...i'm not going to help u guys...catch those cockroaches which love staying with feaces anymore...yucks!!! my first time...sacrifice for L6B d...>.< but it's an interesting experience ^^

没有评论: