2009年12月18日星期五

Christmas party

Today went to a Christmas party organised by my aunt's cell group.
Actually i dun feel like goin...coz...i dunno anyone there except my aunt...dun u think is kinda weird?
but...in the end...i decided to go...coz...she asked me to help her out...
so...here am i ^^
well..the party...was okay...
just that it was boring as in...i have no one to talk to except my aunt..when she's busy...den i sat there dunno wat to do...like a statue
but...guess wat...i got 4 prizes!
won the 5th prize for the 1st game...ice breaking game...
my team won the 2nd prize for the 'fishing' game...
lucky draw...5th prize
plus one party bag
so..total is 4!
but....but...
only one is something i can use...which is the party bag...
the rest..erm....suite my mom more...xD
(tea sets, hand washing liquid, maxis glass & Mc Donald coupon)
but...i've a nice experience tonight...
^^
~thanks~

dear 6th aunt

???

!!!

没有评论: