2009年12月13日星期日

am i busy?? or should i say i'm enjoying??

WeeEEEeEe~~~~ todAY...13th of Dec...is the 1st time i drove the car by my own!! well..wat i mean here is..i drove without having dad sitting beside me to guide me...(he drove his car n followed me at the back)...i got my licence since august..and now only i've got the chance to drive by my own...xD i was kinda nervous at the begining..but...well..it's not so scary after all =)

After 'practise' driving to skul, don't know why i suddenly have the mood to 'bath' my soft toys...one pooh n two puppies~ xD well..this is the first time i help my pooh to bath after having it till now...(pai seh~) pooh is hard to wash...coz..look at its big head big butt...after soaking it into the water...its weight..OMG...hand oso tired...lol...anyway..it has turned from..greyish yellow to pure yellow now ^^ n it smells good too...

ToDaY...is a special day for another reason... today is my aunt's birthday!!! (1st aunt) Happy Birthday Da Yi~ =) well...she plays an important role in my life...coz..she has been taking care of me since i was a kid...when my parents were out for work...she cooks lunch + dinner for me...helps me to wash my uniform...this n that..bla bla bla... (she likes to 'ngam' me too...lol...)
i'm kinda dependent on her in some ways....not only me...but so do others...coz she cook for my family...my cousin sis family...everyday she has to cook for 10+ ppl to eat...at night..help my cousin sis to look after her grandchildren... day time help my cousin sis to do some banking stuff...bla bla bla bla bla~~~~~ she's a good mother, good grandmother, & a good aunt...(just tat...sometimes..she's kinda ngam cham..xD) TQ da yi~
Da jie & er jie(aunt's daughters) belanja all of us to eat at The Waterlily to celebrate aunt's birthday...wow...the environment was kinda special...the food...yummy~ (i ordered lamb chop...=D) and as for the price...of coz is...expensive loh! xD Thanks da jie & er jie...

I've finally watched New Moon!!! went to watch with 6th aunt...i've been waited for very very very long...xD erm..before i watch this movie...some of my frens said it was boring..but..i think it is nice wor....maybe i didn;t finish reading the book yet... Edward is not so leng zai after all...coz...Jacob more yeng n leng zai than him liao...=)

pooh pooh having spa~
3 of them sun bathing
aunt & uncle
!! dun even noe how to talk ady noe how to see menu!?
naughty girl~ >.<~
Bali style wash room?? @.@

~dong~
-the end-

没有评论: