2010年1月25日星期一

last friday...22 of Jan..
was my birthday!!!
^^
thanks to my fellow classmates
they tried to give me n pn tan surprise...
chun hui went to switch off the fan during maths period
i thought
he switch off
is becoz of... ... ..
mana tau
is bcoz they wanted to light up the candles!!
while keh hau suddenlly went out to do maths to distract teacher;s attention!
till i heard the sound of the lighter only i realise wat was goin on!
they r celebrating for me n pn tan!
^^
thank you ppl =)
n thanks for the gifts too!!
i love them alot! really nice leh!
>shirley> ur taste very good leh..hehe...
celebrated my birthday one day earlier with my parents ^^
coz i went for a costume party on friday nite..cant celebrate with them
2nd sis bought me durian cake!!!
it taste nice o!
n parents bought me swatch as my gift
while brother bought me a tortoise which hav lights shown out to the walls..n..tada~stars appear in my room!!! nice nice!!
i'm 19 jor!!!
^^

没有评论: