2010年2月6日星期六

U'll never know what will happen tommorow

yesterday while i was in my dream...
my phone vibrated n woke me up..
it was an unknown number...
i dunno who will be calling me early in the morning! it was about 5 something early in the morning while i was enjoying sleeping~
den i hesitated for some moment...before i answered the phone
it was...Lxxxx...
"hui yee..do u have pn see number?"
"nope"
"do u have any other teacher's phone number?"
"ya"
"can u give me?"
"ok,i'll msg u the number" ( i was just about to end the conversation n bak to my sleep)
"coz...i cant go to skul today..." (as usual..i thought)..(but i was wrong)
"my mom passed away today"
"WAT!? wat happen!? are u okay???????"
"erm...she passed away..it was so sudden...she passed away while she was sleeping"
"how come!?"
"i dunno..it happened in a sudden..i think she cant breath den she passed away"
"are u okay??? "
"erm..help me tell teacher i cant go skul today n monday"
"sure..dun worry..now u better have a rest...i'l tell teacher..."
"ok..thanks..bye bye"
"bye bye"

it was still 5 something in the morning...still early for me..and i couldnt get back to sleep...
i just posted something related to death the night before in my blog..n someone lost her love one during the midnight...lying on the bed...with my mind fresh after being shocked by the news...cried...for wat? i dunno...cried for her mom...cried for my fren...n was more afriad with death again...can u imagine...someone lost her mom..in a sudden...just within a nite! the night before..she could still see her mom..saying goodnight to her...while she was sleeping..her mom passed away..and the moment she opened her eyes..she lost her mom!

we'll never know when's the end of each life...every life have their limit...u'll never know what are waiting for u the moment u wake up from ur dream...life can be long and it can be short too..
i treasured every single moment..that i spent with my family n frens....

going to my fren;s house later to send our concern to her...hope she'll be able to walk out from this incident as soon as possible...and she'll never be alone as she still has us!

没有评论: