2010年4月30日星期五

Craving for playing piano!

I'm looking for music sheets now!!!
I have plenty songs in my list which i wanted to learn.
yet
is sooooooo soooo soooooo difficult to get all those music sheets for FREE!
need google here n there...link here n there...just to get one
......
last time when i was in primary
i only play piano when i was going to sit for exam soon
and weekly piano lesson (i nvr practise at home..everyweek go sight read...tats why sight read in real exam always score high marks..haha)
after i stopped my piano lesson in form 5
i only touch the piano when i;m in the mood of playing it
and i dunno why
recently i always have the craving for playing piano
it's so cool when you can actually play ur favourite songs
~~
I'm despo for the music sheets!!
especially
'what you waiting for' by mizznina ft colby!!
>.<
argh
dunno gonna wait how long only can get it
T.T

没有评论: