2010年6月18日星期五

Little angel ^^







She's cute rite!?
She nvr fail to bring laughters to me
though sometimes she'll be crying for nothing
she's just so so so ADORABLE!!
.
Do you know how to stop her tears??
Banana~
She'll straight away stop crying n smile
.
Today , she was crying for a banana again~
okay...she gt it...
after finishing it..
she cried again =.=''
(coz my aunt scare she eat the banana skin so faster throw it away)
i cant stand d
den i scolded her...
"没得吃就哭,吃了还哭"
"你到底为什么哭啊?''
(with a 'fierce' look)
guess wat
she stop crying d!
tat time i was watching world cup
din bother her d
she came over...
patted my leg
den keep 摇来摇去
somemore wan to sit on my lap
p.s. she dun dare look at me...with the shy shy look..
knowing tat i scolded her n wan manja me bak
(she cant express with words yet..coz learning to talk now..xD)
waliao!!!!
真是哭笑不得
>.<
CUTE!!


没有评论: