2010年6月11日星期五

Precious of my life

Parents
>they r the reason why do I exist in this world
>there'll be a very long list to list out all the reasons why parents r precious to me...so..u noe..i noe..=)
.
.
Sibling
>he will be there for me whenever i need him
.
.
Aunt
>everyone depends on her alot...she's another superwoman i noe besides my mom~ she's been taking care of me since standard 1 till now...
.
.
Uncle
>erm...without him...i will hav lot of transport problems...Haha...wan eat? need help??find him! he wat also 'ok!'
.
.
FrenZ
>without frens...my life is nothing but a piece of blank paper....no matter happy or sad....one thing for sure...they'll always be by my side... ... ... Imagine life without a single fren??
.
.
Best frenz
>when I hav prob...when I'm down...they'll nvr feel tired listening to me again n again...their shoulders are always prepared for me to cry on....nvr stop receiving warm msgs from them...Xin Ni even treated me as if I'm her lover...think of ways (chocolates per day/ jokes per day)...just to cheer me up...thanks dudes..
>no matter happy or sad...they'll just be there...to share out our sadness n happiness...and they will nvr leave u behind or alone...
.
.
Love
>is process of life tat we'll go through...sweet n bitter...up n down...it makes our life more interesting, challenging n colourful....we cant avoid falling down...but everytime u fall...u've grown up =)

没有评论: