2011年1月2日星期日

2011 1st post

Here comes 2011~
haven been blogging for almost two months..
well...1st...busy for STPM, 2nd..whenever i read my blogs..my memory will start flashback...plus the...super sad music...(at least it sounds sad for me..n yes...i did it on purpose...coz i WAS sad)..i haven been to my own blog since i last posted to help Likee in a contest. and...i thought at least..i shouldn;t post anything happy for some time, as a respect for my beloved popo.

since is a new yr...i suppose i shall proceed with a new life =)
bt...hw do u define>> new life??
I'm still searching for my answers .

Tomorrow is skul reopen day~ bak to skul time! bt.....tis yr..something awkward about it is tat...i dun need to pack my stuff , sleep early, prepare for skul anymore! in fact..i juz finish watching Narnia 2, The Legendary Guardians, broke my own high score in FB game, slacking around here n there in Penang, my bro's place~ well..others does feel excited as we had graduated, n need nt bak to skul...bt..to me..i dun hav extreme feeling though..

i should be on bed at tis time...yet...i juz dun feel like doin so...
there's something bothering me...or i should say..LOTS of stuff bothering me. from small to big...minor to major...argh... skul life is so much simple n easier ><
i wish...
i wish...
i wish ..i wish ...n i wish...
unfortunately...wishes will nt be granted as i wished.. bcoz tis is a real life...

by the way
happy New YeAR to all~
hope everyone of u stay healthy always. =)

没有评论: