2009年5月4日星期一

Back to From 6

One month ago, I told my parents I cant study law. They asked me to try.
One month later, I really cant stand in art stream anymore...
Everyday go to college, I always have the feeling of running away.
Away from everything...
I used to like college life...but not anymore when I figured that i really cant stay in art stream...
Is it that hard??? Well, it is hard for me...
When come to memorizing and writing long essay answer...XD...die...
After taking a long consideration...currently...the best choice is back to SMJK Katholik for form 6...
And back to science stream...
I'll take this one and a half year to think...what's my next step after STPM...
What really suit me??? erm...dunno...no idea...not sure
Form 6 is starting on next Monday! so fast...
Gotta say GOODBYE to my college frenz soon...>.<
Ppl...i am gonna miss all of u...and also...my dear ALSCO friends...
Take care!

1 条评论: