2009年5月8日星期五

Last day to college >.<

Law lecturer- Mr Chandran
English lecturer-Ms Joy
Maths lecturer- Ms See
Psychology lecturer- Ms Ida !! ^^
Ms Ida belanja us starbuck coffee~ XD
Krystle, me, Khai Swam

Yee Ding
Christabel
Today was my last day to college!! ~>.<~
Many ppl complained that why i didn't tell them. Well...not that I don't want to tell you guys, it's just that i dont like the feeling. It's not that easy to tell someone that u are leaving. Perhaps i don't want to face the fact or perhaps i feel bad to leave all of you...
Anyway, ppl, I'm really leaving and going back to form 6. Tomorrow is my last day to hang out with the ALSCO, so no matter I'm still having fever or not, I'll still go.
This 4 months i really had many wonderful memories in the college...thx everyone for being part of my life and give me the chance to know what's college life.
As for lecturers, Ms Joy, I love your class...your class will always full of laughter.
Ms See, you are the kindess lecturer i ever seen...thx for giving us lunch break! XD
Mr Chandran, hmm, "tung tung han sang se nim!" hehe...figure it out what does it mean.
Ms Ida! You are the most hardworking lecturer....and the lecturer i like the most...^^
Take care ppl...will keep in touch...

没有评论: