2009年5月9日星期六

Outing with the orphans

Everyone, she is my "anak", Eunice Ong^^
Group photo with a pony_Ginger...lolz

hmm...who are the kids now?? @.@
Ms Ann!! ppl, Ms Ann cute or not!? =P

Elaine Tee...the responsible president...0.0



Wen Xian! dont cry...i noe u gonna miss me...XD

Well, I'm quite fortunate to get a "anak" who is 12 yrs old! ^^ Why did i say so??? hmm...I think some of you will understand what i mean...hehe...XD

Eunice is a nice girl, she even looked after Hannah (Stephanie's anak) , 3 yrs old girl who was damn shy when she first met us. I'm so free throughout the outing. All i need did was to follow her wherever she went . (no need to chase after the kids like others =P) People, i know you are jeolous...haha...

After the outing, we went to Agefuku for lunch. Again, I'm fortunate that my kid is 12 yrs old! I offered to take for her but she insist to take it herself....so...i follow her and take my own food too(while other ALSCO members were starving)....=p Basically, I just have to help her to take the drinks and hot stuff... After eating, we hung around there for quite a while before the kids were sent back to their homes.

After the loooonnnnnnggg traffic jam, we finally reached the home. and so...this was the end of the outing~ the kids were well trained, they came out to shake everyone hands to say bye bye & TQ...of coz...the "parents" (ALSCO members) were not willing to separate with their kids though....

~bye bye, kids~

Last but not least, bye ALSCO and bye Sunway~>.<~

没有评论: