2009年11月10日星期二

Blog's preview

~Caterpillar's Diary~
coming up soon ... ... ...
*happy*
^^v
Today, my dear little "pupa" has turned into a beautiful butterfly!! Whole class witnessed the special moment of it...congratz "fei po" (its name) for turning from an ungly, fatty caterpillar into a beautiful, attractive butterfly! Something special happened to it...which was totally out of my expectation...I am indeed happy with its cleverness...hehe....clever girl! *i really din purposely let it go...plz trust me...=p*
well...i'll be telling more in details when i am able to upload all the photos..
(for more information...plz wait for my ~caterpillar's diary~ post...which will be posted during this weekend)
After school, my biology team went to catch bugs again at Taman Jaya. We caught quite a number of insects...but the size of the bugs...erm...kinda small too...just slightly bigger compared to what we had caught from Bukit Hartamas...We spent half an hour hiding under a pondok in the middle of the process of hunting due to the rain...5 of us (me, Laura, Shi Ning, Kheng Aik & CJ) sitting under the pondok...chit chating...n..as usuall...CJ just couldn't stop himself from not taking photos...(he even let the mosquito to suck his blood in order to take a closer shoot of it..!! =.='')...anyway...I kinda enjoy this activity...BUGs HUNTING! =D
Looking forward for tomorrow's activity...no lessons !! muahaha~ (L6B & L6S will be going to somewhere else attending a "driving safe" ceramah...I heard tat its kinda interesting..hmm..we'll noe tomorrow...^^
tomorrow is grandma's birthday!
so...
Happy Early Birthday to my dearest po po!!
Hope you'll always in the pink of health!

没有评论: