2009年11月9日星期一

Muet Speaking Test

As usual, Monday, we have to assemble at the tapak perhimpunan...listening to those...looooong~booooring~ talk...

I wasn't in the mood to listen to any single words given by the teachers...coz..i was worrying about my muet speaking test! Speaking in English is still one of my weakness though i have improved a lot...T.T but...speaking is totally a different thing compared to writing!!
I was nervous for the whole morning...even maths result couldn't really cheer me up at the moment ( but after the speaking test..yes..i am satisfy with my result..^^V )...

Finally...Group 4's turn...and...unfortunately...i was the candidate A!! Why is it unfortunate to be Candidate A? 1st_others (candidate B,C & D) have more time to prepare for their speech..while i've exactly two minutes to prepare only...2nd_i was stunned when i looked at my topic! among the four topics...i have the least points for my own topic...hence, i did badly for my individual speaking test...argh~~~~~~~ i just hate this test...>.<

Well, as for group discussion part...we were somehow 'seperated' into two gang...Cheng Lim & I vs Hui En & Yoke Mun...teachers' comments was :" wow, this group spoke animatedly" (so...is this a compliment? i guess so...=p)..."you have good interaction..." bla bla bla...so, basically, i performed better in my group discussion...phew...hope this can help me to get back some marks from the individual part... Nice teamwork! Thx Hui En, Yoke Mun & Cheng Lim...=D

No lesson has been conducted today, what we did are just discussing the question from the test paper...n argued with teachers in order to gain more marks...it is a tradition...=p That's all~

没有评论: