2009年11月14日星期六

~ Metamorphosis ~

Finally!! I've uploaded some of the caterpillar aka butterfly photos...
actually i wanted to make story with all these photos..but after uploading them one by one...i've already wasted lots of time on it...n...lazy d lor...xD
............................................................................................................
Well...I caught two caterpillar about two weeks ago...named :" fei po" & "xiao baby"
Coz...when i found "fei po" its already at the 2nd stage of a caterpillar while "xiao baby" was still at the fist stage. (1st stage...it is brown, 2nd stage...it'll turn into green)
so..below are some photos from caterpillar > pupa > butterfly~~
yummy~ these lime leaves are delicious!
owh...stop kacau me while i'm eating!
hehe...can u see my fake eyes??
(xiao baby!) Zzz~zzz~
(fei po!) Zzz~zzz~
argh..pls dun shake the tupperware...i'm afraid i will drop off & i'm afraid of height!
i'm coming out soon!!!
yew! wats this! (caterpillar's outer 'skin')
(fei po on the left hand side whereas xiao baby on the right hand side...both of them hav turn into pupa!)
yiik!! argh!! i am trying hard to break off the 'shell'
yes! finally..i can breath in some fresh air~
stretching~
yawn~
goodbye my lovely bed~ i've slept long enough~
Whats are those hanging on my back?? (my dear...those r ur wings)
ish!! these are so heavy!! i cant even climb!
owh...someone wanna take photo with me! (smile~)
another one! pretty girl with pretty me(butterfly~)

din see leng lui before? next time don't look down on fei po d..coz..see..i;m so pretty now..(proud)
mama! i miss u so much~
i have big big eyes~ easy to generate 'electric'~ *winks*
hey xiao baby!! why u still haven come out! so slow like a tortoise...
i dun wan to wait for you already...outside world is so interesting! WeeeEE~
hey..dun kacau..i am having eye contact with my mama...
eh...i think i'm starting to get use to these wings..
*flapping the wings*
GoodByE~ my bed~Again...xD

hmm..wat's this?
TA DA~~~~ anyone guys admire me now? ^^
resting
looking around
oh my...i smell...something...(pls dun eat me!!)
me n my mama + leng lui shi ning as background
mama teaching me to climb on a pen
mama...i'm hungry...i think is time for me to look for some food~
bye mama~

(a sign of freedom)

*winks*

xiao baby : bad "fei po"...din wait for me to come out!!! @#$#$@%

-the end-

^^ the smart "fei po" found its way out & ~~~FLEW AWAY~~~~

(fei po, the lucky one...escape from the devil CJ! or else...it will be killed in the bio lab d...xD)

Nice one "fei po"!! *claps claps*

but..aiks..pity dear xiao baby..coz...It couldnt 'accidentally' escape like fei po did d...as...someone will not let it escape from his hand anymore...

>.<

1 条评论:

Unknown 说...

very beautiful pictures :)

drey jewelry design