2010年5月19日星期三

breakthrough

同样 是星期三
同样 的地点
不同的场景

Today, it's my 2nd time drove to MV.
(1st time was with xin ni and hui ning)
Followed Shirley & Vivian to The Garden's foodcourt to study.(nice environment ^^)
Unlike the past, we didnt go to eat ice-cream, as Wed is a 'pink day'...
I used to doubt my ability...coz i'm afraid to drive to places where i'm not familiar to
though MV is not something new...but yes...I was nervous to drive there...
and i was so proud of myself when i reached (i noe is ntg special to u guys)
yet,to me, it's a breakthrough...
around 5pm,
I walked bak to the carpark alone...
felt weird though..coz..i was so used to..have u around
Again...i was nervous!!
coz..i nvr drive bak home from MV without ppl in my car leading me before!
and i only drove bak from MV ONCE...which was...few months ago..
took a deep breath
and started the engine
yes..i did find my way home..safely..
yes...i've proven myself again
and yes...it's another breakthrough
perhaps...sometimes..i just lack of self-confidence
keep doubting on myself
and actually, i aint that weak
just that, ppl wont be independant
when they hav someone to rely on
and when u r alone
u'll eventually realised..
u can do many things which u used to think u cant
I used to claim that I'm
coz I just cant memorised the roads and places
but when it's the time that u need to find ur way out
Ur brain will start to recall bak ur memories
and ur heart will actually tell u which is the right way
and lead you home

没有评论: