2010年10月5日星期二

去学校。我迷路了。。。

(Monday) I've got to say that my possibility of getting lost on the road has increased to 60%. T.T
夸张?? well...u'll agree with me after u read wat had happen on that day.

Early in the morning around 6.45am, Yeong Shing phoned me, he told me that the bridge above the federal highway gt accident, cars couldnt pass through it. And from my house to skul, i've gt to pass that bridge. He asked me to use alternate route. ALTERNATE ROUTE?!?!? but i only noe one way to skul...>.<...

nvm..i asked dad to teach me the alternate route...ok..by listening, it sounds pretty easy to reach skul...and while i was driving, i figured that alternate route was sooooo familiar, and i remembered that the uncle who used to fetch me from form 1 to lower 6 always use that route, juz in a opposite way ( bak from skul instead of goin to skul)..i felt so happy and proud coz i recognise that route...as i was driving down the route...sHiT! i remembered that the road ended to the same usual road i use to go to skul..Jln Universiti.. it's like..I took a very long road to get bak the same usual road..aka the accident occured punya road..>.< (i should go straight down the road but i took a left turning..i followed uncle's usual route instead of dad's instruction..ben dan)

fine den, stuck in the jam for 20 minutes, finally can u-turn coz cant pass through the bridge, in the end get bak to the road which i took the wrong turning...tis time..i gt it rite..but after amcorp mall that roundabout at the State...i took another wrong turning again...getting deeper into the State...n it's a way that i can use to get bak home!!! omg... T.T u-turn bak again to the roundabout..n finally..i gt the rite turning...stuck in the jam for another 20 mins...

getting closer to the Churh! ^^ but when i reached the front gate...i gt struck by whats in my sight... a red cone was blocking my way into the entrance at the slope n the front gate of the church was closed!!!!!!!!! CLOSED! $%#%&$^%#^
i cant take a u-turn bak to the back gate of the churh...coz i will be jam for another 40 minutes..thanks to the accident..haiz...my last choice...i went down my car...n shift the cone away...n parked my car at the slope right in front of the gate...before i could get down of my car n block the entrance with the red cone bak...another car came down! T.T she stuck there also..while i was explaining to her..another car came!!!! aiks...my fault for shifting the cone..sorry~ the woman said she'll settle it by calling the church to open the gate and asked me rush to skul as i am extremely late...(she's very kind!)
(YS forget to told me that the gate is closed when he phoned me...=.='')

Finally...reached skul and had my name recorded for being late..T.T 2nd time already...
i was juz in time when Pn Lee had finally finished her super duper long speech...and manage to get the trophy for the Pakaian Tradisional Competition by myself =) our group gt Johan!! hehe..and tis is the 2nd trophy i've earned in my entire secondary skul life..(excluding those spm prize n hampers won by the classes) i've gt to say that..这奖得来不易啊!~.~

that night, my dad kept laughing at me....saying me lousy.......
~>.<~
nvr knew that..skul..is so hard to reach...

没有评论: