2010年10月7日星期四

Ninja Joe

During holidays, i think there's something wrong with my ears, coz my phone alarm just cant wake me up during holidays. I wanted to go to skul tis morning, i set my alarm at 8am bt it din wake me up T.T By the time i woke up, is already time for breakfast + lunch..which means 2mr before goin KL for tuition, i need to print the testimonial first.

Dunno why I've the craving for A&W waffle with the ice-cream on top...but kinda lazy to drive to SS2 it's sooo "far" ~ haha...okay...nt far bt it's hard to get a parking space there especially during noon time.. den i drove to Tropicana City Mall which is much nearer to my house to search for something new...no such thing as no parking there and I've plenty of choices wat to eat.
It's one of my favourite spot ^^

and i spotted the Ninja Joe~
I've been walking pass this shop for many times but i nvr enter it before..
bt since bro said it's nice...
so..Ninja Burger here i come~
for those who dunno what's Ninja Burger,
it is a fast food restaurant which sells only PORK burgers
=)


没有评论: