2010年10月2日星期六

Sushi Zanmai with two beloved SA POs~

(Thursday) Went Sushi Zanmai with two sa po > > Shirley & Vivian
LAst Saturday nite, i've actually went once with my parents to celebrate bro's early birthday...den Shirley keep say she want to eat sushi too...so does Vivian..so i promised to bring them on Thursday ~ =)
but dunno why, Wednesday nite, i've food poisoning symptom like last time...juz keep feel like vomiting n no appetite...n yes..did vomit at nite..dad faster ask me eat 'bao zhi yuan'..den 11pm...sleeping dead on bed d..(haven been sleeping so early for months) was worry tat i get food poisoning again..wat i ate for lunch?? 猪肠粉in skul...>.<
next day morning, vomit again..bt i felt super duper energetic! coz hav sufficient sleep..i guess..xD plus i've promised tat two girls who so eagerly wanna eat sushi...so..the thought of nt goin to skul..cancel~ second thought..i dun wanna write letter to Mdm Ho either..=p

Noon..the plan goes on~
i wonder wats the point of me goin there....haha..coz..i cant eat raw stuff..as my stomach aint in a very gud condition...so my target of the day..CAWANMUSHI~
but...Vivian keep mumbling all the way~ she said : "生病的人不能吃鸡蛋!"
what!? i seriously nvr hear bout tis before.....there's no such tradition in my family..so..i insist ordering cawanmushi~ =D (Vivian no eye see me d...hahax)
wanted to eat the dessert so badly..bt..i cant..T.T
so...juz order another two plates of cooked sushi..n i was so fulled after eating food in skul during Girl Guide's Installation...ask Shirley n Vivian help me eat..they dun wan..they wan order other food...>.< see me keep forcing myself finish up the two little piece of sushi...they kept laughing...
Evil! i hide myself behind the big menu book while eating..but i din realise..the book terbalik d..let them laugh again...as for me..keep "vibrating" ( a word created by shirley which stands for laughing..) coz i cant laugh out as in..my mouth was full...with sushi....T.T


little octopus (wats the name of the famous octopus?? i forget already..haha)
two from the rite were mine! haha..egg again~ =P

their favorite pose... hide their faces with their hands
fried oyster sushi! i din eat T.T can see cannot touch


the star of the day~ SPIDER ROLL ~

.................................
went to help dad collect his new trousers...bt..the worker gav me the wrong one n i din realize till i reached home..好心做错事..haiz..thougth dad no need ma fan purposely go The Garden..end up..he still got to go..lol

没有评论: