2010年10月2日星期六

Hair cut

It's a Saturday~ my first saturday after exam!!! =D

parents went to work again (weekends suppose to be rest days bt dad din work on thursday coz need take care grandma..so replace bak..while mom is a workaholic...thus..followed dad bak to work) which means...i'm on my own AGAIN~

my hair is super duper long ady~ so decided to go for a hair cut...
first time drive to the salon..well..it isnt tat far..n it is easy to reach ..i din lost my way~^^~
waited for an hour there....Zzz Zzz..wat to do..the salon has gud service n aint like other salon tat expensive too...
cut + wash = RM33
(she charge me extra rm 3 coz my hair too thick wor)
(haven been cutting short for more than a year..if divide it into months..one month cost rm1 ++)

after the hair cut is already noon. went to Murni's branch which is juz opposite the salon..
ate a very big plate of Nasi Lemak
and
drank a glass of Poison...
yes...i drank POISON! haha...
dun worry..juz a name after all..xD


little passion fruits flavor..slices of cucumber..some mint leaves..few longan and a green chili!
hmm...i will recommend to those who dun like sweet drinks..coz tis drink is juz 清甜..
(was wondering whether the chili is for me to eat or juz deco...i din bite it..xD)

yea~ my fringe is bak!

the noob face again! hahax ;P

没有评论: