2009年9月3日星期四

HaPpY 18th BiRtHdAy XIN NI!!!

Happy birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday to XIN NI!!
Happy Birthday to you~~~~~~~

Finally, my best fren is 18 yrs old!! haha..as old as I am..^^V
Since she said that she never eat Tepanyaki before, I belanja her today, at Midvalley right after school...yup...as usual...just both of us...=p ( Ning! We are waiting for u to join us after ur exam, okay!? REMEMBER! ) While we were waiting bus to mv at the bus stop, we met the twins! They were going to MV too...lol...planning to watch movie...cool~ (i also want to watch>.<...but today's xin ni's birthday...gotta teman her lor..xD) After our lunch, we lepak for a while...suddenly, xin ni saw ppl was giving out free doughnut! This greedy girl went to get one though she was already very full n kept complaining that she's very very full after eating it...=.='' At about 2.30pm, the sky was getting darker n darker, we quickly rushed back to school by taxi (coz i was afraid that i would have to wait for bus to aunt's place at the "invisible" bus stop in the rain like the day before...) Fortunately, it did not rain till I reach aunt's house =) Today, L6B planned to give Pn See a surprise for her birthday tomorrow...but...she was absent! Hope she'll be back to school tomorrow...coz...her birthday cake is waiting for her~

oh ya...PPL!!! TOMORROW MUST COME TO 6TH FORM INSTALLATION , k??? I will be waiting for everyone of you to attend ^^...must come must come must come...PLS COME~ xD

As promised, I'm trying not to touch facebook...but...tomorrow is friday!! so...facebook, wait for me tomorrow ya! =p

Due to careless mistakes, i lost 3 marks which is sufficient for me to pass my maths...>.<..aiks!!
out of 5 subjects, 2 down...sad...

Do you know???

Receiving a "hi" from you...is enough to brighten up my day? =)

没有评论: