2009年9月9日星期三

Late to school

~>.<~
my nice record GONE! *sob*
today, i was late to school it was recorded down in the buku lewat.
*sniff*
actually, i would be able to reach school at usual time...just becuase of two factors...i was late...T.T

1st : mom was kinda late today...so i asked her dun cut fruits d, if she wants, bring to office to cut (she everyday morning will cut fruits and bring to office to eat de)...she said:"okay". Then,before i stepped out the house, mom suddenly shouted :" ahh...my dragon fruit spoiled!" =.='' over ripe i guess...then...the red red juice had dirtied the fruit basket, so mom spended "some" time on washing the basket...xD

2nd : I want to complain!!! the stupid traffic light! ish...geramnya... the traffic light near my school sot sot dei de...each time only allows 3 car to pass then it will turn red again...=.='' Nvm...
But...there was two police...supposely each guide one side...but one of the police...walk here n there doing nothing...as if he din see there's traffic jam...usually there'll be a police standing in front of the traffic light to guide ppl...but today...(maybe he purposely want to make me late to school...xD) all the cars were invisible i guess...

~>.<~

I thought i will be the only form 6 who's late...but...hehe...got 3 other form sixes accompany me. =P
*cry* my nice & pretty record...T.T
someone miss someone =) hope someone would be able to do well in the coming trials

没有评论: