2009年9月30日星期三

what a "special" day

sorry my fren
i didn't mean to be mad at you during the recess
i know how you feel
i would be doing the same thing as you did during the recess if i were you
i know you didn't really mean it
i dun mind actually
i dun mind u complaint to me
but
i could no longer control my anger when u kept focus on that point...
i know i would lose my anger if i continue listening you "talk talk talk"
i raised my voice...it was a signal to stop
but u still happily continued to "talk talk talk"
=.='' stupid
luckily bell rang
i went off
the anger was still burning
i was stressed out at the moment
i was thinking about the solution while eating
i was happy seeing you
and thought that i could share my problems with you
i know you have the rights to complaint
but the timing wasn't right
as usuall
after reaching my class
i felt guilty to be mad at you
anger came fast
went off fast too
am i human??
i didn't know how to face you the next day
but i was happy to receive ur sms in the evening
nah....
this call best fren...xD

*most of the problems have been solved...xD happy nia...now just left minor problems...phew~*

没有评论: