2009年9月28日星期一

We won for futsal! ^^v

woohoo~
L6B rocks!!!!
Congratz our class for winning the futsal game today!!
I am proud to be one of the members...lalala~ =D
Well, I was surprised that so many L6Bians stayed back for this sport game to support our own class! People who were not officially futsal team also stayed back! (touched~ >.< ~)
okay...so...I've decided to stay back tomorrow to support the others too! ^^
Thanks those who attended the futsal game today, it ran pretty well...just that it could be better if the S class people could join us today. (next time pls dun give me such reason d..okay!? xD)

L6F & L6A....nice job!!! ^^
let's continue our match tomorrow!!

(Taman Negara trip! Pls join okay?...if u guys are united! prove it to me... but not in this way...*u should know who am i talking about here*...prove it to me that ur class are united! If u are one of the form six students...then i tell you, we are a team...show your teamwork! the others have put in a lot of efforts in preparing this trip for u guys...pls dun repay them in such ways...)

没有评论: