2008年12月25日星期四

The First Time I Went "Yam Cha"


18th of Dec

Well, I believe most of you have went yam cha with ur frens many times...and it seems to be a Malaysian's tradition to go yam cha with frens late at night...

THX to 家乐and 炳雄 the two birthday boys...I had have my first experience to go yam cha with my frens...^_^

What I mean yam cha here is hang out with ur frens in a 茶餐厅 or perhaps mamak stall late at night (started from 10 p.m till 12 a.m).

At first when they asked Shan Di and I to join them...I told them the probability we can go is 1/100. Coz my dad usually will answer me a "NO" instead of a "YES". Besides, 18th of Dec was the day we just back from our class trip......

However, to my surprise...my dad allow me to go!!!! ppl who noe me well were surprised with it too..

these are some of the pic I took tat day.......















We went to Wong Kok Char Chan Ting...



Lolz....I think they were just kinda boring while waiting for the food~
2 really big glass of teh for the birthday boys...
家乐
炳雄

没有评论: