2008年12月19日星期五

~Prom Night~


13th of Dec


Hua Ngik and i went to Shin's house.


lolz.....they looked like my bodyguards...=p

The noisy Chun Chee and me.

Bo bo Lim!....eh....I'm not KPC okay!?


Hui Wen,Shin Yee, me, Hua Ngik,Pei Wen and Shiew Foong
Well, it was quite fun that night. Everyone looked so different. It should be called as a " Disco Night" instead of a "Prom Night" . People were having fun on the dance floor and all of them were very "high". One thing I must mention was the food!.......the food was delicious.....but I'm kinda curious....how come KL Hilton's food was so much different compared to PJ Hilton's??? But pity Hua Ngik who fell sick in the end....nmv....lucky she did able to enjoy herself with the food and on the dance floor.
It was a wonderful experience......the only thing that made the night not that perfect was... I was unable to take photos with most of my frens......coz I reached there late as Pui Guan sis took the wrong road and went back early as Shin's parents reached there ontime....XD

没有评论: