2008年12月25日星期四

It's Christmas Day!!!! Ho ho ho~~~



Ho Ho Ho!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


It's Christmas Day! Most of the christians are very busy today....busy attending parties, singing carol in the church and so forth....
As for me, a non-christian, I'm kinda busy too...
Busy of what?? Busy thinking how to get all those stupid ingredients for dinner (i wanted to cook for the dinner but i wont be able to get all the ingredients just by going to market...so...i postpone the christmas dinner to Sunday...=p), busy doing housework, busy helping my mom with the biscuits....
At night, we went to Marche (at The Curve) to have our Christmas dinner! ^^
I ordered a plate of turkey...and...it tasted...like a chicken! And of course, it taste much more delicious than a chicken probably because it called turkey and not chicken. =.= okay..i dunno what am i talking about...
That's all for my Christmas Day~~~
Ppl are waiting for seats....
Candy table....
That's my parents...
Christmas decoration at The Curve
Cute isn't it?
Hi!
owh~ here they go again...holding hands~~~
Lovely couple......XD

没有评论: